I've been home for a week since returning from Europe and the time has flown. Running around doing errands, phone calls and everything in between takes more time and effort than one imagines. Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying my freedom and having the time during the day to exercise, read the paper and take care of business (i.e. planning future trips). It's just funny how fast time can pass even without a regular daily commitment.
My next excursion is one that I've been looking forward to for as long as I can remember. I'm heading out to Jackson Hole, WY to get my ski on. For the first time in my life I will be staying in a ski town for longer than a week, and will hopefully (knock on wood), get more than my average of 10 ski days in a year. I hope that skiing practically daily will increase my skill and passion for a sport I've always loved.
That's what is next on the docket, lots of skiing. I plan on coming home about a month later, which will give me plenty of time to organize for my trips to Belize (with Erica) and Nepal (solo style). I'll update upon my arrival in the wild west of Wyoming.
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment