Well, maybe grind is the wrong word. To slide, to carve, to turn; any of these
descriptions suffice. Yesterday was a nice day off, relaxed with sister
before taking her to the airport. I ended up back in town to meet a
friend of Alyssa's for drinks. I did some good driving yesterday.
I woke up a little late and arrived at the mountain a little late as
well. That didnt stop me from skiing about 4 hours and plenty of feet.
I don't feel too tired because I mixed it up with hard and easier
runs. It snowed most of the day so there were spots of soft snow, but
by and large the mountain could use some help.
Erica arrives tomorrow so unless something crazy (i.e. More snow)
happens I'll take another day off. No major dinner plans, Alyssa left
me some tuna pasta dish so that seems like a good idea.
Anyway a pretty good day on the hill, PBR and the moose wrap it up and
tomorrow I'll have company again. Cheers.
Friday, February 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment