catch alyssa's Olympian friend in a speed skate race. We may have
missed it but at least the PBR is cold.
Today was long but mostly good. We road the tram three times and found
the best snow at the top. Other runs were fun and lunch was very good.
It warmed up so much today that it felt like spring skiing because of
the soft snow and bright sun.
I didn't write yesterday mostly because I was quite upset with my
skiing. I don't know if other skiers out there know what I mean when I
say that my legs would not function and turn the way they are supposed
to. It felt like one long brain malfunction where I knew what I should
be doing but could not get the legs to cooperate. Anyway it could be
that I am more tired than I realize and that I have skied 6 out of 7
days for the first time ever. This would be about the time I would be
leaving, except I have two more weeks! In any event, skiing all day is
hard beat, but especially when I am skiing well.
Same time and place tomorrow, alyssa's last for skiing.

No comments:
Post a Comment