Where am I now?: HOME
My Food Blog

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Leaving for Jackson

Sitting in the airport and my plane just arrived. The pilot is also
waiting and said to another passenger "look out there, put your watch
in your pocket, we'll get out sometime." I guess that's a good attitude.

I leave today for about a month of skiing in the wild west of Wyoming.
This will be my longest ski vacation ever and I hope to get in a lot
of good turns and get better. I may not get another chance to enjoy
this much unencumbered joy in the mountians to focus solely on gliding
down beautiful terrain on white fluffy stuff.

In any event, I leave Chicago for adventure #2 of the year. I can't
wait to hit the slopes and get to know the mountain and town as a
local (or as much as possible). I'll update when necessary,
particularly when I have something more to write than, "another great
day skiing" :). On the days I fly solo I'll bring my camera and hope
to capture some good natural wonders. Fingers crossed I get out of
here soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment