Where am I now?: HOME
My Food Blog

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Olympic Fever


As most of you know, I am a big fan of the olympics. I am a little sad not to be there in person, but my alternative isn't half bad.Finishing the day at the Moose with PBR in hand and the olympics on tv
just feels good. The one thing that would feel better is a hot tub. I know I shouldn't get greedy but it would feel great after four hard days.

Today was a beautiful day to ski. Warm and sunny made it feel like spring. The snow was nice in some places, not as good as yesterday all around. We skied pretty hard though since most of the crew are taking
tomorrow off. I haven't decided my plans yet. I'm seeing that tired legs don't turn as well as fresh legs, and that just gets frustrating.

So tomorrow I might take off, might make half day. I plan on going home to relax, make dinner and try to de-sore my quads :) Just another great day in Jackson.

No comments:

Post a Comment