What a great day. We had plenty of fresh and deep snow, warm sunshine
at times and a family of ten to enjoy it all. More people means a
little more time coordinating, and a nice 90 minute lunch. I skied
from 1030 to 4 with the lunch and got in over 17000 ft without getting
on the tram once. Yea, I'm a little beat and the PBR tastes great. The snow and low pressure also raises temperatures into the 30s, so everyone was pealing layers all day and I am one sweaty mess right now.
Did I mention how nice it is to find a couple of good radio stations to keep you company in the car? Call me a loser but NPR is great in the afternoon.
Oh the one last thing to mention is that I thought the snow was great,
deep and fresh. My cousin thought it was good but nothing special. I
guess what happens when you live in a ski town you become a snow snob.
I have a bad feeling that can happen in only a month of visiting :)
Let's hope tomorrow is as fun as today.
Friday, February 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment