Sunday, February 28, 2010
A Day of Rest
After last night's throw down, I was perfectly content to take a day off from skiing and watch the Olympic Hockey gold medal game. If you haven't already seen them, the pictures from last night are posted here. I think I'll just let them do the talking about the evening. Or my twitter post from this morning. The result is the same, after breakfast, after driving home, after showering I was finally ready to face the world. It was about that time I needed to head into town to catch the hockey game, which ended up being a classic even thought USA lost in OT. I ate and drank well at the brewery before coming home to catch up on some work. That's where I am now, relaxing and preparing for my last full day in Jackson, and my last ski day of this trip. Enjoy the olympic closing ceremonies, 4 more years until curling, bobsleigh, biatholon and every other great winter sport invade the airwaves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment