I didn't waste any time from my last day at work to hitting the road. I also didn't get to sleep in on my first day of freedom because my land lord's maintenance guy wanted to show up at 7:45. I know, I know, I won't find much sympathy for my situation, just trying to paint a picture.
My first trip of the year leaves today and I'm heading over the pond to the Netherlands. I'll be there for a week, from which I'll head down to Switzerland for a few days of skiing in the alps. Last I checked they were getting some good snow, more than here in the US.
I don't know how often I'll be able to update while on the road, especially with pictures, but I'll do my best. I can update with text messages, but those cost $0.50 each to send (see the donate button to the side :) If possible there will be interim posts, otherwise I'll detail a full account here when I get back on the 25th. Until the next time...
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment