Happy Election Day 2010. Go Vote.
It's been a fun fall of driving, a contrast to the many miles I've racked up over the air. As I tweeted this weekend, I made a solo trip to State College, PA for the Michigan-PSU football game. I broke up the 600mi drive out with a quick stop in Ann Arbor Thursday night before finishing up in PA Friday evening. Sunday was a long 9 hour day. Our weekend was fun despite the miserable feeling our football team has given us the past 5 weeks.
The previous weekend was my first in Chicago in a long time. Erica and I did some restaurant catch up work and friend catch up work. Looking ahead I will be in Ann Arbor for two more weekends, Road Trip 3.0 occurs the following week to NYC and then the family gets together for the best holiday of the year - Thanksgiving. We're still trying to plan our Christmas, but at least I have a few ski trips on the books.
Let's just hope the college football season ends as well as it started.
pictures from PSU
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment