Erica and I returned from Maine for my cousin's wedding, only for Erica to take off to CA for an interview. The past few weeks have been fun and passed quickly. I have been able to establish some kind of routine without leaving the country or extended trips. Since returning from Mt. Rainier at the end of August, I've been to Ann Arbor for two games, taken a road trip to NC/KY/TN, traveled to CA for five days, attended two weddings (the recent ME and a previous MI) and cheered on Stanford football at Notre Dame. While I haven't been jet setting, I've been busy.
In the meantime I'll keep eating and writing, running (train for a marathon?), study (take the GMAT?), read, and somehow try to figure out what the next move should be (suggestions welcome :) Not to be lost is that Ski season is around the corner, nothing better than mountains and snow. For now enjoy the pictures and second half of football season! (Road trip to Penn State next weekend, followed by two more Ann Arbor trips).
Pictures from Maine
Pictures from CA
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment