Where am I now?: HOME
My Food Blog

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Mt. Rainer

I'm back in town after a fun and challenging trip up Mt. Rainier (pictures HERE). It felt like running a marathon but with better views. It's a long and hard climb, basically 36 hours straight. You certiantly get a good sense that it's the real deal and a real mountain worth the effort. I highly reccomend it for aspiring mountaineers or people just looking for a personal challenge. Most people said on the bus ride back that it was the most difficult thing they have done. Anyway, check out the pics and take my word for it.

No major travel plans on the schedule for the fall, for it is Football Season. I have six games on the calendar, a couple of weddings and other adventures. Now will be a good time to make some plans for the future or at least plan some more trips :)

GO BLUE!

No comments:

Post a Comment