Amazing, only friends of mine that are/have been unemployed and appreciate looking at a clock and being amazed how much time has passed without appearing to have done anything. I just returned home yesterday from a quick trip to the Netherlands for a family get together (for us that means 160 of your cousins under one roof). Everyone had a great time and now that I am home, I realize my passport gets a breather for a little while. It's been a good ride, just glance at the stats page and you can see I've managed 80,000 miles, 50 flights to 27 airports in 8 countries on 10 different airlines (sounds like a book title). I have no international trips currently planned and until the end of the year only weekenders for football and weddings. I don't have time at the moment (funny huh?) to get philosophical on all my travels and what I'm going to do with my life. I look forward to getting back into a routine in Chicago with exercise, blogging and thinking about the next step.
For the immediate future sister Alyssa and I head to Washington State to attempt Mt. Rainier. That happens next weekend, so unless something crazy occurs before then, look for an update/post from the mountains.
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment